All Resuscitation Training is undertaken by personnel who are experienced in the provision of Basic Life Support [BLS] and Advanced Life Support [ALS] for all age groups, all teaching follows the current guidelines of the Resuscitation Council (UK).
Courses supplied include:
- Basic Life Support [CPR] for non-clinical groups including Automated External Defibrillation [AED] training and update
- Adult and Paediatric Life Support training / update including AED training and update for Healthcare Professionals [this can be adapted to the needs of your clinical area]
- Supraglottic Airway (LMA, i-gel, etc) training
- Immediate Life Support
- Advanced Life Support training related to Adult and / or Paediatric needs
- Management of Anaphylaxis
- Training centred on prevention of cardiac arrest
- Scenario training and other training related to life support skills, as required in your healthcare environment
- HSE approved First Aid training; one day and three day courses and requalification courses
- First Aid training relevant to group activities; e.g. Family, Sport, Childcare, Motoring activities, etc
- Training / update in the use of Medical Gases
MRU Services can also supply Fire Safety and Manual Handling training / update.
Contact MRU Services to discuss the specific needs of your organisation / staff.