The aim of MRU Services is to supply the highest level of emergency care and first aid at sporting and other public events.
Whatever your event or the level of cover required, contact MRU Services to discuss your needs.
We can meet the needs of many public and corporate events, including:
- Sporting events – triathlon, mountain bike, charitable runs / rides / walks, football, rugby, roller derby, kickboxing, etc
- Local shows & Concerts
- Corporate activities [off road and track events]
- Any events where there is a presumed risk, to those participating or to the public, and medical / paramedical / first aid cover is required.
The level of cover can vary dependant upon need, MRU Services staff will be able to give you free advice with regard to the level of cover that would be appropriate and safe for your event.
This may include:
- First Aid trained staff
- First Aid Unit
- Emergency Department / Minor Injuries Unit experienced Registered Nurses and Medical staff
- 4×4 Emergency Response vehicle
- Equipped Ambulance / experienced Hcpc Registered Paramedics
We charge at a set rate – there is no extra charge for any work undertaken during the event or for the cost of any equipment used.
Professionalism in Care
Contact them at http://www.westonhospicecare.org.uk/