MRU Services can provide a range of services to support Television and Film Productions. We supply registered healthcare professionals, both Nurses and Paramedics, covering Unit Nurse activities, rigging / de-rigging, set building and Stunt cover, supporting crew and artistes throughout their activities on set.
Contact us to discuss the requirements of your production.
This can include:
- Experienced Registered Nurses to undertake Unit Nurse role
- Equipped 4×4 response vehicle to support the Unit Nurse on location.
- A wide range of equipment and medications, to support the Unit Nurse on location or at a studio.
- Hcpc Registered Paramedics / Ambulance to support stunt activity
We support artistes and crew in a proactive manner, maintaining the health of all, and minimising the risk of ‘down time’ through unexpected lack of cast or key personnel.
This year MRU Services staff are supporting the following productions:
- Keeler Productions Ltd – The Trial of Christine Keeler – December 2018 – April 2019
- RDF Television West – Crystal Maze Series 3 – February – May 2019
- Fifty Fathoms (AM) Ltd – Adult Material – May 2019 – current
For a complete list of our previous productions go to our TV Production Support page.
For further information on the service provided go to TV & Film Production Emergency cover
Professionalism in Care