MRU Services can provide a range of services to support Television and Film Productions. We supply registered healthcare professionals, both Nurses and Paramedics, covering Unit Nurse activities, rigging / de-rigging, set building and Stunt cover, supporting crew and artistes throughout their activities on set.
Contact us to discuss the requirements of your production.
This can include:
- Experienced Registered Nurses to undertake Unit Nurse role
- Equipped 4×4 response vehicle to support the Unit Nurse on location.
- A wide range of equipment and medications, to support the Unit Nurse on location or at a studio.
- Hcpc Registered Paramedics / Ambulance to support stunt activity
We support artistes and crew in a proactive manner, maintaining the health of all, and minimising the risk of ‘down time’ through unexpected lack of cast or key personnel.
This year MRU Services staff are supporting the following productions:
- Black Mirror (S4) Ltd – Black Mirror Season 4 Episode 2 – January 2017
- Phantom Thread Ltd – Phantom Thread – January – April 2017
- Tidy Productions Ltd – Stella VI – March – June 2017
- Black Mirror (S4) Ltd – Black Mirror Season 4 Episode 4 – March – April 2017
- Black Mirror (S4) Ltd – Black Mirror Season 4 Episode 5 – April 2017
- Black Mirror (S4) Ltd – Black Mirror Season 4 Episode 6 – May 2017
- Carnival Productions Ltd – Lucky Man Season 3 – September 2017 – current
- Roughcut TV – Trollied series 7 – September 2017
- CT Films Ltd – Hellboy – September 2017
For a complete list of our previous productions go to our TV Production Support page.
For further information on the service provided go to TV & Film Production Emergency cover
Professionalism in Care